| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bourke, New South Wales in April is warm at 20.15 °C (68.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water tumbles during on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Bourke, New South Wales April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bourke, New South Wales:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 403.9 kms (251 miles) N
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 759 kms (471.6 miles) ENE
- Amberley, Australia - 710.5 kms (441.5 miles) ENE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 689.5 kms (428.4 miles) E
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Williamtown, Australia - 636.8 kms (395.7 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) SE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) SE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) SE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) SSE