| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bourke, New South Wales in August is mild at 13.25 °C (55.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 23.1mm (0.9in) of water falls during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Bourke, New South Wales August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bourke, New South Wales:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 403.9 kms (251 miles) N
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 759 kms (471.6 miles) ENE
- Amberley, Australia - 710.5 kms (441.5 miles) ENE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 689.5 kms (428.4 miles) E
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Williamtown, Australia - 636.8 kms (395.7 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) SE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) SE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) SE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) SSE