| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bourke, New South Wales in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Bourke, New South Wales December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bourke, New South Wales:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 403.9 kms (251 miles) N
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 759 kms (471.6 miles) ENE
- Amberley, Australia - 710.5 kms (441.5 miles) ENE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 689.5 kms (428.4 miles) E
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Williamtown, Australia - 636.8 kms (395.7 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) SE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) SE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) SE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) SE
- Wagga, Australia - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) SSE